Sunday 5 February 2012

All for me, myself...

Assalamualaikum & a very good night for you, who are very kind of you, willing to visit my this little blog. =)

Well, this is my very first time to create a blogsite, to write a blog and to read other people's blog, oftenly...
I guess...^_~ (read: REFER to other people's blog)

Actually, to be HONEST (seriously), when for the first time our beloved lecturer, Mdm Ira asked us to create a blog, I sighed, deeply... It is not because I hate to write. Indeed, I LOVE writing very much. I love to write (read: COPY) lecture notes, letters and any form of writing as long as not write in the BLOG...=(

But then, I think, by hook or by crook, I still have to write in the BLOG because it is an ORDER!
Madam, I'm just kidding...^ _~

Hmm, I don't like to do anything which I don't like...So, what to do??
After all, in this life, we have to trial and error. If we never try, we will never know. Same as if we are always right, we will never know what is wrong... Isn't it right??

So, after a deep thought, I think that may be I can (*twink*) "switch" my mind, "click" DISLIKE button in my head to LIKE. "I LIKE to write in the blog."  =)

After all, I think that writing in the blog is not so bad, in fact it will bring some advantages for me myself...InsyaAllah.

If I write in the blog, I can...
1) express my own feeling in different way besides sharing with my friends.
2) learn new words and enrich my vocabulary in English language because while I am writting my blog, NOW, I always check the dictionary.
3) edit my blog anytime I want, without using an ERASER or LIQUID PAPER. Just click "edit" button and life is so simple. =) Alhamdulillah.

Besides, I'm also strongly believes that, whatever that goes around my life, there must be a reason. And as a Muslim, I believes that every particular reason comes from Allah All Mighty. =)

So, here we are...This is my first entry for this time. We will never learn if we know, so TO BE OR NOT TO BE...::

Assalamualaikum, bye~

With love,
Liza Tiong~





No comments:

Post a Comment